Friday, April 20, 2007

The weather is good......

Well, I'm sitting here in Central Illinois Teeray, and the weather is not too bad. We just went through a cold spell here the past week or so, although by cold spell I mean 50 degrees fahrenheit. At the moment it is around 75 and sunny, and I think springtime is finally here, which is nice. Sorry about the weather up there, but its always cold in canada right? Haha, just kidding. Anyways, yes I will read the Kurt Vonnegut book too, although I've been researching on him a little and I kinda think I would like to read a book by him called "Breakfast of Champions". So anyways, I'm sitting here in a t-shirt and shorts in Illinois in quite a chipper mood at the moment. As far as your Virginia Tech post, I have to think about my reply for a bit longer. Rest assured it will be a good one though.

No comments: