Friday, April 20, 2007

Okay - while you're still thinking about that...

Just a quick question...

Were you rooting for Sanjaya before he was eliminated from American Idol?

I think he'll still go places, anyhow - even thought he was eliminated. He's already scheduled to appear on several talk shows...I think the 'pony-hawk-hair' was awesome LOL kinda strange but he had a lot of guts to sport that 'DO,' eh?

Anyhow - now that Sanjaya is OFF - who are ya rootin' for now?

I kinda like Blake and Melinda.

You'll have to keep me updated next week 'cos I have heavy-duty review classes and study groups next week...finals are almost upon me! lol

Hey - aren't you a HUGE FAN of one of the 'eliminated' males from last session's American Idol? What was his name - Chris, right? Chris D?

No comments: