Friday, July 20, 2007

Enter The Contest! The Simpsons Movie!

Enter the Simpsons Movie Contest before July 27th!
Information About The Simpsons Movie Contest

(opens in new window)

TBC, I'm taking advantage of the fact that you've been away for a while. I am getting my entry in for The Simpsons Movie contest that Fox (Yep, Fox TV Network) and Opera (Yep, the browser) are running until July 27! Contest is over just 7 days from now. If you snooze, you'll lose, TBC. (Heh - heh)

Actually - it would make me really happy if you would enter the contest, too, and I wouldn't have any hard feelings if you won the contest and I didn't, but we'll have to wait and see on the 27th about who wins, right?

Fox and Opera are going to select a Random winner who will win official The Simpsons Movie merchandise.

I'm keeping this post short because I've been so excited that I haven't headed over to fill out the contest form yet!

Maybe TBC will beat me there!!

Information About The Simpsons Movie Contest
(opens in new window)


Good Luck, TBC!

No comments: