Friday, May 25, 2007

A Little Environmental Issue

Okay - So I'm having a little environment issue here in Canada
(again)

Weather alerts, storm warnings...

Yesterday when I got up and went outside - no traffic was moving on the street in front of my house, the emergency vehicles were out and it was a crazy way to start a day!

A TREE fell across the road, crunching some poor guy's truck...

What the heck!?

No - it wasn't a drunken tree.
No the tree wasn't tired.
It wasn't even a lazy tree.

It snowed so wet and heavy within a few hours that the weight broke the tree! Okay so it wasn't the entire tree - just enough of the tree to ruin a guy's pick-up completely and shut down the whole block entirely because there was NO PASSAGE route THROUGH.

Welcome to Canada - don't park on the Street!

LOL

It's MAY!

TBC - did you order this storm and send it up to Canada?

I will kick your behind if I find out you did lol Ya know, you're not supposed to use your credit card to order stuff like that!

Is this your Global Warming? You'd better STOP THAT! lol

If you're gonna order freak accidents - next time, order Accident call number DRIDIOT001THD01 and deliver to the aparment next to mine, okay?

That's "DRIDIOT" (Drunk Idiot) 001 T.ree H.it D.runkard - 01 (Once) - just one time - before he passes out and nearly starts a fire like he did last week okay? Please have it delivered during the 6pm - midnight delivery time - that's when he usually passes out with food in the oven. Just don't send to the wrong apartment number - I already have a full shelf of 'freak accidents' this week. Gotta use 'em up before I stock up on more.

LOL

Sorry - was holdin' that back for almost a week.

Have had a li'l stress here in Canada and have been away from the blog...

Now you know why.

I figured it was pertinent to the blog...I have had 2 ENVIRONMENTAL DANGERS this week that are completely outside of my control.

That's all for now - back to you, TBC...

No comments: