Tuesday, September 25, 2007

SuperTBC has returned!!!!

Sorry Teeray about disappearing for awhile. I traveled to the outer realms of this universe towards a planet called Krypton, or what is left of it anyways. Sad to say there is nothing much left of my home planet. Lois had a kid while I was gone!!! What?? LOL, on a serious note though, I have been very busy offline with my job and family, but slow season for the tourist industry has now arrived so be looking for my face around here a lot more often from here on out. Gosh Teeray where did you take this blog?? I need to get this blog back on track discussing important global issues and political viewpoints again (LOL). Needless to say, we will be leaning away from the Canadian feminist viewpoint from here on out (LOL).

PSSSSTTTT: Hey Teeray, really I just wanted to use SuperTBC as a tag for this blog!!!!


----------------
Listening to: The Doors - The Unknown Soldier
via FoxyTunes

No comments: